Kansas City, MO, June 2019
TC 4.2 subcommittee and committee meetings will be:
|Sunday, 23 Jan 2019
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - 1847-RP PMS||Marriott-West, 3rd Floor, Lester Young B|
|2:00 PM - 2:30 PM - Program||Marriott-West, 3rd Floor, Lester Young B|
|2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - Handbook||Marriott-West, 3rd Floor, Lester Young B|
|Monday, 24 Jun 2019
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM SSPC 169, Climatic Data for Building Design Standards
|Marriott-East, Lobby, Wilson
|4:15 PM - 6:30 PM - Research||Marriott-East, Lobby, Nixon|
|Tuesday, 25 Jan 2019
|1:00 PM - 3:30 PM - Main Committee||Main Committee - KCCC, 2201|
Notes about remote participation:
- For all meetings of TC 4.2, use: https://www.gotomeet.me/RPM8.
- Participants should use their computer microphone and speakers
- Telephone numbers will also be provided when the participants log in to the meeting
- If the link doesn’t work, go to www.gotomeeting.com and use the access code to find the meeting. The access code is the last nine digits of the link URL.
- Please mute your phone or microphone after joining the meeting so as to avoid background noises. Un-mute only when you want to speak (but don't forget to un-mute when you speak!)
Attend a Committee Meeting
ALL ASHRAE committee meetings, including this TC’s meetings at the Winter and Annual Society conferences, are open to the public at no cost nor is conference registration required. Interested visitors, local chapter members, and potential new TC members are always welcome. However to attend technical program sessions sponsored by the TC will require registration and payment of any applicable fee.
Participation in an ASHRAE TC provides the opportunity to grow professionally and to contribute to the advancement of HVAC&R within an international organization recognized for shaping the future of the built environment through research, standards writing, publishing, and education.